Log into Admin Area
example.com/auth/login and login with your admin account you have created during the installation. Then, click
Admin Area from the dropdown at the upper right corner.
In the admin area, go to the Settings page. You may skip some of them if they were already updated during the installation.
- Company Name
- Store URL: you must include
https://and do not add a
/at the end
- Logo Path: upload your own file to
/path/to/pterobilling/public/img/yourlogo.webpfirst (.webp file recommended by Google)
- Favicon Path: same instruction as
- Panel URL: same instruction as
- Panel Client API Key: your Pterodactyl panel admin account API key
- Panel Application API Key: your Pterodactyl panel application API key (give all Read & Write permissions if you are unsure)
If the settings are not applied after saving, you may either click
Reload Config or run
php artisan config:cache && php artisan view:cache && php artisan queue:restart.